Every sport and sporting event has its own charm, excitement and set of followers or idolisers. This includes punters; both rookies as well as professionals. A Best Betting ID provider in India will partner with SportsBooks and Exchanges that offer the following –
1) Range of Sports – This simply means that the bookie / bookmaker provide betting options for a broad range of sports / games. More variations mean you can choose the one that matches your skills / knowledge.
2) Event Related Sports Markets – Although “Who will win the game” or “the tournament winner” are some of the common bets that punters usually bet on, and offered by most of the bookmakers, specific situation or “Record” based bets are also quite popular. These are typically exploited even as the game is in progress. Make sure your ID provider’s associates offer this important feature.
3) Betting Odds – What is the point of registering with an Online Betting ID provider who has tied up with partial or unfair bookmakers? As a professional or rookie punter make sure you are offered the best odds for every game / sports. We have mentioned this in our earlier blog but nonetheless reiterate—you are not going to win every time, and therefore a lucrative “Odd” can compensate for some of the overall losses; that is if you win.
4) Currency and Specific Sports / Games – Indians have a penchant for certain sports/ games and certain kinds of betting. And therefore, bookmakers have developed betting types specific to Indians and Indian related card games / cricket. This is an important feature, and you should take into consideration while choosing a betting ID provider. The same rule applies to currency. As an Indian Punter, make sure you pay and receive in Indian Rupees.
Your ideal online betting Id provider will also exhibit the following –
- Offer a range of reputed and trusted SportsBooks and Exchanges
- Minimum deposits and maximum security vis-à-vis financial transactions
- Whatsapp communication for quicker resolution
- Quick support, if not 24X7 round the clock service
- Mobile ready and responsive website / app
Yet another area which most rookie wagers tend to ignore is the legal status of the provider. Although, the Indian betting landscape, especially online / internet is free from these legitimacy laws, it nonetheless makes sense to check if your ID provider is a trusted entity. Connect with other bettors, read blogs and forums to ascertain this. Remember, the Indian betting world is small and close-knit, and therefore segregating gems from stones is not a difficult task.